6 Reasons Why you would like A WHY Statement
Most people don’t know what their true calling in life is. Some people just don’t care about this and are happy to be a drifter in life and just “go with the flow”. Others do care about it but have problems with identifying their real purpose in life. So here will show you 6 reasons why you absolutely must create a WHY statement.
1. It’ll provide clarity about what your purpose in life is.
If you don’t know your true life’s purpose then you’ll find yourself doing things that you simply really don’t want to try to do. There are numerous people working jobs that they hate just to pay the bills. They dread Monday mornings and always feel apprehensive on Sunday nights. this is often no thanks to living your life.
When you know what your true purpose is in life you’ll take action to realize this. you’ll have more confidence and may get employment which will align together with your purpose. you’ll have more energy and be motivated a day .
2. A WHY Statement Sharpens your Focus
Without the proper focus in your life, it’s easy to line goals that you simply aren’t truly committed to. Tons of individuals follow their friends and other influencers in their life and find yourself setting equivalent goals as them. We are all different and this rarely works out well.
When you identify what you actually want your life to be about this clarity helps you to figure out your next moves tons more easily. you’ll use your WHY statement to drive you forward every day and achieve what you actually want from your life.
3. You’ll make the proper Decisions
Have you ever made wrong decisions in your life? in fact you’ve got we’ve all done that. once you have a robust and compelling WHY statement it’ll assist you to form far better decisions in life.
A lot of selections have serious consequences and if you don’t know your true purpose then you’ll dismiss these consequences in exchange for brief-term pleasure or gain. With an honest WHY statement, you’ll assess the future consequences and be ready to make better decisions.
4. It Provides more Accountability People that haven’t any purpose in life tend to keep faraway from accountability. they’re just happy to drift along on the other hand complain bitterly when things go against them. it’s never their fault in fact and always someone else’s. With a strong WHY statement you’ll know where you’re getting into life and be in charge of this. you’ll think things through more and only take action where it aligns together with your WHY statement. this extra accountability will cause you to a far better person.
5. You’ll be Healthier and Happier
If you simply want to think about one among these reasons to possess a compelling WHY statement then this is often the one to settle on . there’s nothing more important than your health and your happiness. once you are happy then you tend to be healthier. If you’re unhappy then your resistance is down and you’ll experience all types of health issues.
6. Your Resilience will Increase
Everyone has got to face problems in their life. for a few people, these problems are too difficult to handle and that they become overwhelmed and stressed. Once you have a compelling WHY statement you’ll see these problems as opportunities for you to grow and attain fulfillment in your life.
Total Words: 571