Smart electric mobility of vehicles is part of the energy transition and depends on renewable energy. Transfer of energy steadily increasing the demand for workers in every area of the auto industry.
The economic triangle forms renewable energy, connected logistics, and smart e-mobility in a triangle. Those factors get reliable solutions that combine ecology and economy.
Protect Health And Wealth
Health and wealth depend largely on clean energy. The oil for transportation is not coming directly from the earth like immemorially times. To get energy need to inject inside hot water or gases. The Energy Return on Invested (EROI) Ratio, has dropped significantly.
For new developments, the ratio is dropping by up to 50%. This means that it costs half a unit to produce one unit of oil. In so conditions, it is the explorations profitable? The answer is so simple, no.
This makes energy too expensive to keep wealth. Plus, it troubles our health because it is not a green energy solution.
For shale oil, it is even worse because the cost is high and the return of investments is low.
EROI level relates to a high standard of living. When energy production is low the energy becomes expensive. Whether EROI decline below a certain threshold results in rapid increases in the fraction of energy. That must be dedicated to simply supporting the energy system.
Luckily, there are solar and modern wind energy. If we move to renewables solar, wind and, water-based energy, we could still protect the wealth and at the same time our health.
The Transition of Electic Vehicles To Renewable Energy
Looking at one energy transition plan and referring to CO2 emissions for various transportations models. One-third of the emissions are from shipping, one third from trucks and, the last third to cars. The car businesses give tax credits for changing over their sources of fuel energy to certain renewable energies.
CO2 is not the only tailpipe emissions but in general, for local zero-emission traffic are electric vehicles. To realize transition we need electric or fuel cell electric vehicles, trucks, and buses. All is changing from research and development to manufacturing to distribution to installation, service, and support. Renewable electricity can be collected from the sun, wind, or water and used directly without storage. Also, it can be collected in solar or wind farms.
Transitioning to electric vehicles is becoming increasingly important due to the growing concern over climate change and the need to reduce greenhouse gas emissions. Here are the steps that can be taken and the benefits of transitioning to electric vehicles:
Steps to Transition to Electric Vehicles:
- Develop infrastructure: Develop an adequate charging infrastructure to support electric vehicles. This includes charging stations at public places such as shopping centers, parking lots, and highways.
- Government support: Governments can provide incentives such as tax credits, grants, and subsidies to make electric vehicles more affordable for consumers. Governments can also provide funding to support research and development of electric vehicle technology.
- Educate the public: Educating the public about the benefits of electric vehicles can help to increase their adoption. This includes highlighting the cost savings, environmental benefits, and convenience of owning an electric vehicle.
- Encourage the auto industry: Encouraging the auto industry to develop more affordable and accessible electric vehicles is important. This can be done by setting emissions standards and offering incentives for auto manufacturers to invest in electric vehicle production.
Benefits of Transitioning to Electric Vehicles:
- Reduction in greenhouse gas emissions: Electric vehicles produce fewer greenhouse gas emissions than traditional gasoline-powered vehicles. This helps to mitigate the negative effects of climate change.
- Lower fuel costs: Electric vehicles can be significantly cheaper to operate than traditional gasoline-powered vehicles. This is because electricity is cheaper than gasoline and electric vehicles require less maintenance.
- Reduced air pollution: Electric vehicles produce zero tailpipe emissions, which helps to reduce air pollution. This is especially important in urban areas where air pollution can have significant health impacts.
- Energy independence: Transitioning to electric vehicles can help to reduce dependence on foreign oil. This is because electricity can be generated domestically from a variety of sources, including renewable energy sources such as wind and solar power.
In conclusion, transitioning to electric vehicles is important for mitigating the negative effects of climate change, reducing air pollution, and achieving energy independence. By developing infrastructure, providing government support, educating the public, and encouraging the auto industry, we can take steps to transition to electric vehicles and reap the benefits they offer.